it had calmed down a lile this morning, and seperated into a liquid and a sludge, with tiny bubbles.
So I added the rest of the ingredients, more flour, salt, butter and vanilla sugar and I gave it a fast mix in the machine, waking up the neighbours (half 7 on sunday morning OOps!).
It then had to rise for 2 hours, being folded every 30 minutes.
In the end it rose up well,
|Before folding for the first time|
|After two folds, 30 minutes apart|
folding seems to be a really effective way of working dough.
Anyhow I topped with chopped cherries (not my own, they are still green) and a bit more vanilla sugar.
As you can see, it has risen spectacularly, I will spread it out a little before I bake it.
And after 25 minutes in the oven, here it is, It's caught a bit at the edge,and a couple of cherries fell off, but it tastes superb.